Tuesday, January 05, 2010
A few months ago, Oxford published When Cooperation Fails: The International Law and Politics of Genetically Modified Foods, an interesting new book by Gregory Shaffer and Mark Pollack. Today, Opinio Juris is hosting a one-day book discussion about the book, with yours truly as a guest blogger. Please join the conversation--it should be fun!
- The Jurisdynamics Network Portal
- Network Amazon Store
- The Jurisdynamics Network Orbiter
- Network authors on SSRN
- Network feed
- Subscribe to the Network by e-mail
News, Information, Reference
- Google News
-- U.S. news
-- World news
-- Science/technology news
-- Business news
-- Bioethics news
- Findlaw Supreme Court site
- Legal Information Institute
- American Journal of Bioethics
- Environmental Law Prof
- International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-Biotech Applications
- Kevin, M.D.
- 2Can Bioinformatics Support Portal
- National Center for Science Education
- Alliance for Science
Affiliations, publications, miscellany
- University of Minnesota Conservation Biology Program
- Society for Evolutionary Analysis in Law
- California Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- The Jurisdynamics of Environmental Protection
- Books on law
- Books on technology
- Fierce Advancement — Denella James Clark
- Denella James Clark
- Heat In Our Time
- REDD Financing
- U.S. Food Safety System In Serious Disrepair
- Biodiversity Loss Can Increase Infectious Diseases...
- IUCN Red List Update
- A Broad Challenge to the FDA's Regulations: Botox ...
- Part Three: The Relationship Between the Level of ...
- Post Two of a Series: The Relationship Between th...
- Advancing Biodiversity Protection in International...
- Post 1 in Series: The Relationship Between the Lev...