Saturday, March 15, 2008

Patrick S. O'Donnell's bibliographies on bioethics and on environmental and ecological worldviews

I am pleased to announce that Patrick S. O'Donnell, one of the smartest readers and commentators in the legal blogosphere, is now blogging at Ratio Juris. Patrick's first contribution includes links to two of his remarkably thorough reading lists, one on bioethics and the other on environmental and ecological worldviews, and a description of his storehouse of bibliographies. The first of these bibliographies to be posted are of special interest to readers of BioLaw: Law and the Life Sciences, and I commend them to your attention.

Please join me in welcoming Patrick to the Jurisdynamics Network.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Patrick consider this comment as a handshake. I end with my hand tightly clasped in yours.

3/16/2008 5:41 AM  
Blogger Patrick S. O'Donnell said...

Kacy,

Thank you for the kind and warm greeting: imagine me bowing with clasped hands.

3/17/2008 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home