Tuesday, March 03, 2009
The Washington Post reports that the Obama administration has instructed agency officials to follow long-standing ESA consultation rules while the Departments of Commerce and Interior review midnight consultation regulation changes by the Bush administration.
This is but one of many signs the Obama presidency will be far more proactive about addressing environmental issues than its predecessor.
- The Jurisdynamics Network Portal
- Network Amazon Store
- The Jurisdynamics Network Orbiter
- Network authors on SSRN
- Network feed
- Subscribe to the Network by e-mail
News, Information, Reference
- Google News
-- U.S. news
-- World news
-- Science/technology news
-- Business news
-- Bioethics news
- Findlaw Supreme Court site
- Legal Information Institute
- American Journal of Bioethics
- Environmental Law Prof
- International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-Biotech Applications
- Kevin, M.D.
- 2Can Bioinformatics Support Portal
- National Center for Science Education
- Alliance for Science
Affiliations, publications, miscellany
- University of Minnesota Conservation Biology Program
- Society for Evolutionary Analysis in Law
- California Center for Environmental Law and Policy
- The Jurisdynamics of Environmental Protection
- Books on law
- Books on technology
- Fierce Advancement — Denella James Clark
- Denella James Clark
- Darwin's beautiful mind, still not fully appreciat...
- Darwin Or Lose?
- Zealous Advocacy For Biodiversity
- Humpback Whalesongs
- Donkeys, Mongeese, And Rats, Oh My!
- Saving Rainforest On Saint John
- Coral Reef Law 101
- First Day In Paradise
- A Definition Of Biolaw
- Outrageous advice for female lawyers